Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Sweet Sarah



I know it wouldn't work it's just not right me being 53 and you being 24 I thank you for all the compliments that you give me. But it just won't work you can say I've been there and done that. When I was only eighteen years old I left the home of my mother and father things weren't good there. I had met a woman who was thirty three years older than me I lived with her for seven years and I thought I loved her. Soon afterward, I moved to Oxnard California with her I started working at Channel Islands Harbor and met a beautiful girl who was the same age as I was. After visiting her for several months I began leaving early in the mornings and staying late into the evenings with my new found friend.




Nancy knew something was up because I was always gone anymore. Finally I decided it was time for Nancy and I to go our separate ways. I hurt her more than I ever thought I would. She held onto me begging me to stay but I left anyway. When I first met,Lori I remember thinking how different a fifty three year old woman looks when you compare them to a twenty one year old woman. I remember being bored when I was at home with Nancy because we didn't like the same things. You told me yesterday that you get bored while your here with me. I understand that for that is the way it was with me also. I thank god I had enough insight to know better than to go to bed with you. The talk around Orchard Knolls would of been that I took advantage of you and that I was only interested in one thing and being that it didn't happen then it can't be said. I am so proud of that.



You are a beautiful girl and I will always look after you in my kind of way, because your Mother asked me too. I'll still fix you dinner we'll still go places together and We'll still go for our drives in the country. We'll still have barbecues at your place. But I think you need to find a partner who is the same age as you. Invite him to a barbecue or maybe even a movie. Eventually maybe I'll find some one who is right for me,in time you'll find that this was the right thing for me to do.

3 Comments:

Blogger shmamber said...

I am glad to see there are still decent men out there...

Sometimes it is hard to believe that there is....

You have probably helped her more than you will ever know by turning her down.... You did the right thing.

10:09 PM  
Blogger Casie Maeve said...

That's a very beutiful post. It's a very beutiful blog.

Like Shamamber said, it's a good thing there are a few decent men out there.

Thanks for the wonderful time that I spent reading this.....

>_<

6:05 AM  
Blogger Princess said...

Your reflections and expression stir my soul. It is a very pleasurable blog to read (more of a novel almost).

Like the others I also sense the dignity and respect weaved throughout this post.

2:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home